Speed Spanish II – Online
Have you ever seen a non-native speaking Spanish fluently? Were you impressed? Would you like to become more conversational and more comfortable in Spanish-speaking situations? Now you can. Our Speed Spanish courses are unlike any other Spanish classes you may have ever taken. You’ll see words, hear them pronounced properly, and be granted plenty of opportunities to practice your pronunciation. Then, you’ll learn several clever recipes that you can use to glue the words together into sentences. Enroll in Speed Spanish II, and you’ll see an immediate improvement in your Spanish fluency from the very first lesson.
Prerequisite: Speed Spanish
- Review Spanish pronunciation to take you closer to the target sounds you’ll need to make when speaking Spanish.
- Learn how and when to use present and past tense in Spanish-speaking situations.
- You will learn a range of ways to bring other people into your conversations.
- Help you become a highly capable storyteller, making past and present events more interesting to your listeners.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, a computer equipped with working speakers or headphones, and completion of Speed Spanish (or equivalent experience).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 11/11/2020
- End Date 01/01/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.