Speed Spanish III – Online (Self Paced)
Master your ability to speak, understand, and read Spanish by taking the final installment in this unique three-part Speed Spanish learning series.
Prerequisite: Speed Spanish I and Speed Spanish II
- Improve your pronunciation.
- Understand and practice using preterite and imperfect tenses.
- Learn to use transitionals.
- Review reflexives and learn how to use irregular Spanish verbs.
- Establish an understanding of the subjunctive.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.