Imagine yourself speaking, reading and writing Spanish. Now you can with Speed Spanish! This beginning level course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Spanish pronto. You’ll learn six easy recipes for gluing Spanish words together to form sentences. In no time at all, you’ll be able to go into any Spanish speaking situation and converse in Spanish. ¡Qué Bueno!
- By applying the Magic Circle Recipe Methodology, you can learn how to become fluent in Spanish.
- Learn adjectives, numbers, and how to tell time in Spanish.
- Learn how to talk about the weather, the seasons, the months of the year and the days of the week.
- Learn some trave-related vocabulary and fun phrases.
- Learn how to speak on the phone in Spanish.
“The technique used to teach beginning Spanish was very successful. Phrases were taught instead of just vocabulary. Phrases and vocabulary were reinforced over and over making memorization much easier. The “Recipe” method was the most productive method I have ever seen.”
– S. Dawson, Acworth, GA
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and a computer equipped with working speakers or headphones.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Speed Spanish - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: