Spirituality- Health- and Healing Certificate – Online
Spirituality, religion, and culture play an important role in health and healing. Health care systems and health care professionals must recognize and understand a variety of spiritual and religious values, beliefs, and practices and their impact on health and healing.
25.00 Contact Hours
Participants: This certificate is relevant for registered nurses, nurse practitioners, licensed vocational nurses, practical nurses, nursing assistants, social workers, occupational therapists, recreation therapists, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, administrators, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, dieticians, educators, personal care assistants, volunteers, physicians, physician’s assistants, chiropractors, clergy, physical fitness professionals, and adult children of aging parents.
The Spirituality, Health, and Healing Certificate consists of a total of 12 courses:
- Characteristics of Spirituality
- Spirituality, the Health Care Professional, and the Spiritual Care Provider
- Spiritual Rituals
- Spirituality, Religion, and Health
- Spirituality, Culture, and Health
- Spiritual Assessment and Spiritual Care
- Therapeutic Interventions for Healing
- Sacred Spaces, Healing Places
- Spiritual Care of the Dying
- Spirituality and the Grieving Process
- Spirituality, Religion, and Children
- Spiritual Dimensions of Aging
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, and Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button (this site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must pass the final exam in all lessons with a score of 80 or higher AND complete the Evaluation Form in order to receive your Certificate of Completion. Finals are graded as Pass or No Pass. You may retake final exams as many times as necessary within the six week duration of the program at no additional charge.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Start Date 04/14/2021
- End Date 06/04/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 25
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.5
- Fee $229
No extra information available at this moment.