Learn the key concepts of Structured Query Language (SQL) and gain a solid working knowledge of this powerful and universal database programming language. You’ll learn the basic structure of relational databases, how to read and write simple and complex SQL statements, and advanced data manipulation techniques.
- Define relational database, and understand how it relates to Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Demonstrate SQL syntax and how to sort and retrieve data in SQL.
- Use the ORDER BY clause and how to do wildcard-character filtering.
- Create and implement calculated fields and functions in SQL.
- Summarize data using the GROUP BY and HAVING clauses.
- Create and implement subqueries.
- Create and use table joins.
- Insert, update, and delete data from tables.
- Create and maintain tables using SQL.
- Create and use views in SQL.
- Process transactions and how to create constraints and indexes.
- Create and implement stored procedures, triggers, and cursors.
This course is part of the Advanced Web Design & Development Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and any database management system that supports the execution of Structured Query Language (SQL), such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, or Sybase. Please be sure to install required software on your computer before the course begins.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: SQL Introduction - Online
|Start Date||November 17, 2021|
|End Date||January 07, 2022|
#2: SQL Introduction - Online
|Start Date||December 15, 2021|
|End Date||February 04, 2022|
#3: SQL Introduction - Online
|Start Date||January 12, 2022|
|End Date||March 04, 2022|
#4: SQL Introduction - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: