Starting a Consulting Practice – Online
Do you have training or knowledge that could be useful to others? Have you ever considered becoming a consultant? This course is designed to help those who wish to set up a consulting practice get started. You will learn the complete process of starting and operating a consulting practice. Topics will include skills assessments, pricing policies, contracting, marketing, and more.
- Explore the entrepreneurial characteristics of consulting.
- Learn about the small business of independent consulting and explore many consulting opportunities.
- Work toward defining your consultant’s area of expertise.
- Begin the preliminary planning steps for your proposed consulting business.
- Learn how to research your maket and develop a concept for your consulting practice.
- Examine issues of pricing, billing, and forecasting finances for your business.
- Learn how to identify a target customer base for your firm.
- Learn about the various forms of advertising to reach your market.
- Become familiar with the basics of setting up a small business record keeping system.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 11/11/2020
- End Date 01/01/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.