(11 contact hours) Learn virtually everything you need to know to start a health and wellness business, including marketing, financing, and creating a business plan.
- Starting Your Own Business in Holistic and Integrative Health
- Choosing the Business Structure for Your Health and Wellness Business
- Creating a Business Plan for Your Health and Wellness Business
- Financing Your Business in Health and Wellness
- Marketing Your Health and Wellness Business
- Secrets of Successful Healthcare Entrepreneurs
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Starting Your Own Business in Health and Healing Certificate - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: