If you’ve been teaching preschoolers or are in the process of becoming a preschool teacher, you know what short attention spans preschoolers have. You’ve probably wondered how to structure your days to make the most of the way they learn. Up to now, crafting original and inspiring lesson plans may have been a daunting task, but not for much longer! In this course, you’ll get equipped with a solid lesson plan template and lots of interchangeable activities to choose from—plenty of inspiration to take you and your students from September to May.
- Build an engaging classroom, and meet the learners you’ll find inside of it.
- Use a lesson planning template and start filling it in with a fun theme idea, circle discussion plans, literacy activities, and songs and fingerplays.
- Learn how to engage students with the All About Me and My Family theme during the first week of school.
- Help students showcase their newfound literary skills, number sense, and motor skills.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
#1: Teaching Preschool: A Year of Inspiring Lessons - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: