MUST CALL TO REGISTER: 470-578-6765 or 470-578-6693
SMART Boards are revolutionizing today’s classroom. Using these exciting interactive whiteboards, you can create multimedia lessons that engage learners and address their diverse needs. But having SMART Boards in the classroom and knowing how to use them to provide quality instruction are two different things! In this course, you’ll explore the full range of SMART Board features and learn how to use SMART Notebook software to create attention-grabbing lessons blending text, video, and graphics. In addition, you’ll go beyond the bells and whistles and learn the best ways to use SMART Board technology to deepen your content and make your lessons accessible to all learners. And finally, you’ll get some simple trouble-shooting tips that will come in handy if your SMART board isn’t acting as smart as it should.
- Understand how a SMART Board can enhance your teaching ability.
- Learn how to type, write, draw, and erase on the SMART Board using SMART Notebooks tools.
- Become proficient with capturing existing documents and incorporating them into SMART Notebook, and learn how to create and customize tables.
- Use the Lesson Activity Toolkit templates to create and customize your own lessons.
- Find out how to successfully troubleshoot SMART Board problems, and discover accessories to enhance the SMART Board learning experience.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will also need the following to support the SMART software:
- Windows Operating System or Mac O/S X
- Pentium III 750 MHz processor
- 512 MB RAM recommended
- 250 MB of free hard disk space for minimum installation (1000 MB for full installation with Gallery collections)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 operating system
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, but no offerings are available now. Please come back and check regularly for more information.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: