careertraining.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Careers in Information Technology are steadily growing, and what better way to train for a new career than to prepare for three respected certifications in one convenient online program? This program will help you build the foundational knowledge needed for employment in cutting-edge IT roles.
Upon completion of the program, you will be given vouchers to take all three certifying exams.
- CompTIA™ A+ Exams 220-1001, 220-1002
- CompTIA™ Network+ Exam N10-007
- CompTIA™ Security+ Exam SY0-501
Prerequisite: To enroll in this program, you should have basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems—for example, how to power up and log on to a machine, how to use a mouse and keyboard, and basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills.
This program is for you if you’re interested in pursuing a career in information technology, specifically related to PC technology, networking and security. This program will prepare you obtain a CompTIA™ A+, Network+, and Security+ Certification designations.
The Class is broken down into four sections:
CompTIA™ A+ 220-1001
CompTIA™ A+ 220-1002
CompTIA™ Network+ N10-007
CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-501
- Identify hardware and laptop components.
- Troubleshoot networks, mobile devices, security vulnerabilities, and operating system errors.
- Identify the features and requirements of operating systems, including installation and upgrades.
- Configure basic mobile device network connectivity.
- Understand network architecture, theory, operations, and security.
- Identify common security threats on both desktop and mobile devices and follow security best practices.
• A+ Guide to IT Technical Support, Ninth Edition
• CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-501
• Network+ Guide to Networks
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
#1: CompTIA™ Certification Training: A+, Network+, Security+ - Online
Financial Aid Options
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: