Please visit https://www.ed2go.com/ksuconed/ to register for this class.
Learn the key concepts of Structured Query Language (SQL) and gain a solid working knowledge of this powerful and universal database programming language. You’ll learn the basic structure of relational databases, how to read and write simple and complex SQL statements, and advanced data manipulation techniques.
- Define relational database, and understand how it relates to Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Demonstrate SQL syntax and how to sort and retrieve data in SQL.
- Create and implement calculated fields and functions in SQL.
- Create and implement subqueries.
- Create and use table joins.
- Insert, update, and delete data from tables.
- Design and write queries to create views.
- Maximize database integrity and performance.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and e-mail. Must be taken on a PC device, a Mac Operating System is not compatible.
You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
#1: SQL Introduction - Online (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: