Prerequisite: While there are no prerequisites to take this course, a bachelor’s degree or higher is typically required for most TEFL positions. However, you can teach English TEFL with only the certification in some cases.
- How to prepare and deliver a dynamic and interesting lesson plan
- Classroom management strategies
- Language skills and how to teach them
- How to find and design teaching resources
- Specialize in niche areas of English language teaching like Business English
Includes Materials: The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 6 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: TEFL Advanced Certification - Online
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: