You’ve decided you’re going to college. Now you have to sit through the entrance exams! This course will prepare you to fly through the math questions on both the ACT and the SAT. You’ll refresh your knowledge of math subjects and learn techniques to help you move through the tests more quickly. We’ll review arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics as well as the Student Produced Response questions on the SAT. We’ll practice techniques and approaches using similar exam questions and fully explain and interpret the correct and incorrect answers. Taking both courses in this two-part series will prepare you for question types on each test using test-taking techniques pioneered by Scott Hatch in 1980 and taught to thousands of college-bound students around the world.
- Examine general techniques for maximizing your performance on the ACT and new SAT.
- Review what you need to know about arithmetic and algebra for the ACT and SAT.
- Learn what’s most important to know about geometry for the ACT and SAT.
- Brush up on the more advanced statistics tested on the ACT and SAT.
- Learn how to approach and answer ACT geometry and trigonometry questions.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: SAT/ACT Preparation - Quantitative - Online* (Self Paced)
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: