Understanding the Cloud – Online
Learn everything you need to truly understand the cloud, including how it works, what drives it, and how to make it work for you.
- Learn the history and basics of the cloud.
- Learn how to think about the cloud from two perspectives and why it is compelling for large organizations.
- Define virtualization and the three categories of cloud services.
- Become familiar with data centers and how data is transmitted across airwaves.
- Examine the largest platforms and service providers in the cloud today.
- Discover how to create a cloud app and how social networks work in the cloud.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF plug-in.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 09/16/2020
- End Date 11/06/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.