Using the Internet in the Classroom – Online
Harness the power of the Internet to make your textbooks and lessons come alive! Teach your students how to locate and evaluate Internet resources. Improve the caliber and amount of discussion through the use of email and discussion boards. Learn how to safeguard your students and their personal information while they are using the Internet. The Internet can make teaching easier–this course will show you how.
- Understand the importance of the Internet in the classroom.
- Understand how to use the Internet to supplement textbooks and classroom lessons.
- Learn how to safeguard your students as they use the Internet in the classroom.
- Discover how to use email and understand the importance of email etiquette.
- Recognize the importance of extending classroom communication by using classroom discussion boards.
- Examine several ways that you can use the Internet to save you time as you teach and prepare to teach.
“One of the best and most understandable classes on technology that I have taken.”
– M. Gentle, Jonesboro, GA
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, email, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 06/17/2020
- End Date 08/07/2020
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.