Veterinary Assistant Certificate – Online
Requirements: This program is compatible with Windows, Mac, and a variety of browsers and browser versions. You will need an Internet connection (high-speed is recommended) and email capability.Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
- Study the anatomy and physiology of the major organ systems.
- Master office communication skills and learn how to handle medical records.
- Understand how to restrain animals for procedures, take vital signs, and bathe them.
- Learn all about nutrition, vaccinations, and administering medication.
- Understand how to assist throughout the surgical process and during dental procedures.
- Prepare prescription and take blood samples and radiographs.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 225
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 22.5
- Fee $2,095
No extra information available at this moment.