Visual Basic Intermediate – Online
Gain in-demand VB skills writing sophisticated Windows programs that implement Structured Query Language to access and modify business databases. This course is ideal if you’re a Visual Basic programmer and want to upgrade your programming skills or prepare yourself for an exciting new line of work.
Prerequisite: Visual Basic Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Understand how to use the OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog classes for file access.
- Learn about toolbars, and understand how to integrate them into your applications.
- Create a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) application.
- Create master-detail tables, and understand the underlying one-to-many relationship.
- Learn about Web applications and XML, and expand your knowledge of SQL.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Visual Basic 2008, free Express edition (software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins); Computer with Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003 or Server 2008; Internet access, e-mail, the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins (two free and simple downloads you obtain at www.adobe.com/downloads by clicking Get Adobe Flash Player and Get Adobe Reader). Note: This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 11/11/2020
- End Date 01/01/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.