Visual Basic Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn how to write code for Windows applications using the Visual Basic programming language and development environment.
- Create a Windows application program and learn how Windows application works.
- Learn about the properties of Visual Basic including the size and color.
- Learn about event procedures and how to use and write code for toolbars, buttons, text boxes, and list boxes.
- Learn about data types and how to store information in a variable.
- Explore arithmetic, relational, and logical operators.
- Work with control structures, loops, arrays, subroutines, and functions.
- Learn how to preserve files and manage dialog boxes.
- Learn how to prevent and handle exceptions.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users (unless through software such as Boot Camp, Parallels or the like you can run the Windows OS on your Mac OS X machine).
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.