As a wedding planner, you’ll play an integral role in the planning of a couple’s most important day. To be effective, you’ll need to know about planning, budgets, vendors, contracts, revenue channels, and more, not to mention keeping up with the latest trends in bridal fashion, color choices, and wedding design. To address these demands, this program includes experiential learning, such as role-playing and vignettes, that will give you the opportunity to practice what you’re learning.
The Wedding Planner Certificate program covers everything an aspiring wedding planner needs to know to get started in the business. The program assignments are geared toward starting a business in the industry, so when you develop items such as contracts, business packages, and profiling templates for new clients, you’ll be able to put them to use in your new career as a wedding planner. And you’ll have help—your textbooks include templates and examples, and there are also over 50 documents in the online library that you can download and use for your bridal clients.
Upon registering, you are given an initial nine months to complete this program. Should you need more time beyond the initial access period, an extension of one month is available for a fee of $99.
- Create business contracts, pricing, packages, and presentation tools
- Identify methods to set up a wedding planning business and operations
- Be proficient in skills such as budget planning, vendor selection, and wedding design
- Have knowledge of what to look for in vendor contracts
- Be familiar with wedding design elements, fabrics, and styles, and traditional and non-traditional etiquette
- Understand how to use marketing and public relations to increase your business
- Be familiar with different wedding traditions and cultures and how to incorporate a couple’s ethnic background into the celebration
- Be able to use the event planning process to design and deliver a successful wedding or social event
- Understand the six stages of an event experience and ways to implement them
This program is compatible with the Mac OS, Windows XP, and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You must be able to view Flash content to utilize the online curriculum. You will also need access to a computer with Internet access and emailing capabilities.
Professional Wedding and Event Planning, How to Start a Wedding and Event Planning Business, by Cho Phillips
t’s My Party and I’ll Plan If I Want To, by Dina Manzo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Wedding Planner Certificate - Online
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: