Microsoft Word 2010 is a powerful and popular program, yet most people use only a fraction of its features. In this course, you’ll learn Microsoft Word’s more advanced features, which can make writing easier, faster, and more fun. You’ll discover how to create an index, make a list of figures, build a table of contents, do desktop publishing, perform a mail merge, and use timesaving shortcuts. By the end of the course, you’ll know how to use Word both to save lots of time and to set your creativity free!
Prerequisite: Word 2010 Introduction
- Discover fast ways to format text in a document.
- Use templates to create customizable documents with identical formatting.
- Practice dividing a long document into sections and using footnotes and endnotes.
- Insert, modify, and format tables in a document.
- Use mail merging to quickly and easily personalize form documents such as letters and invoices.
- Create a table of contents, index, and list of figures for a lengthy document, and see how to update these components as your document changes.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Word 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Word 2010 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||August 18, 2021|
|End Date||October 08, 2021|
#2: Word 2010 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||September 15, 2021|
|End Date||November 05, 2021|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: