Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction – Online
Learn how to create and modify documents in Word 2010, the world’s most popular word processing program. With the help of step-by-step instructions and hands-on activities, you’ll quickly master every basic feature of Word and be able to use this program confidently at home or on the job.
- Become proficient at typing Word 2010 documents and using the mouse and keyboard to navigate through a document.
- Learn the fundamentals of file management in Word 2010.
- Learn how to use the thesaurus, track changes tool, hyphenation tool, and grammar check tool.
- Develop an ability to adjust margins, set tabs, and work with page numbers.
- Learn how to customize Word 2010 to work faster and more efficiently.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Word 2010. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 02/10/2021
- End Date 04/02/2021
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 12
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.