Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate – Online (Self Paced)
Learn how to use the more advanced features of Microsoft Word 2016 (now available through Office 365) including how to add graphics, use templates, and merge data.
Prerequisite: Word 2016 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Learn shortcuts for creating documents faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Discover formatting options including styles and templates.
- Create tables then enter formulas to perform calculations and sort your data.
- Learn how to add and manage graphics, format sections and notes, and create tables.
- Explore how to use Word as a simple desktop publishing program.
- Discover advanced features such as form letters, mail merges, and table of contents.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Word 2016. Software is not included in course fee. Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-PAced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.