Microsoft Word 2019 Intermediate – Online (Self Paced)
Use a number of shortcuts and time-saving techniques to create complex documents. Learn how to create and organize tables, manipulate graphics, and merge speadsheets, amongst other functions, to turn Word into a simple desktop publishing tool.
Prerequisite: Word 2019 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Discover shortcuts to more quickly and accurately creat documents.
- Apply Styles to format chunks of text quickly and consistently and to create an accurate table of contents, index, or list of figures.
- Employ pre-made templates and practice creating your own templates.
- Learn how to add, resize, rotate, and wrap text around picture and text-based graphics.
- Work with sections, headers, footers, footnotes, and end-notes.
- Create and modify tables and text boxes.
- Use mail merging to create personalized letters for business or personal use.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Word 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.