Prerequisite: Word 2019 Introduction (or equivalent experience)
- Discover shortcuts to more quickly and accurately creat documents.
- Apply Styles to format chunks of text quickly and consistently and to create an accurate table of contents, index, or list of figures.
- Employ pre-made templates and practice creating your own templates.
- Learn how to add, resize, rotate, and wrap text around picture and text-based graphics.
- Work with sections, headers, footers, footnotes, and end-notes.
- Create and modify tables and text boxes.
- Use mail merging to create personalized letters for business or personal use.
This course is part of the Microsoft Office Certificate.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Word 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
#1: Word 2019 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||July 13, 2022|
|End Date||August 19, 2022|
#2: Word 2019 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||August 17, 2022|
|End Date||September 23, 2022|
#3: Word 2019 Intermediate - Online
|Start Date||September 14, 2022|
|End Date||October 21, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: