Microsoft Word 2019 Introduction – Online (Self Paced)
Learn dozens of ways to quickly and easily create, modify, and organize your documents. By the end of the course, you will feel comfortable and confident using Word 2019 for personal use or in a professional settings.
- Navigate within a document, and save in various formats.
- Edit text utilizing keyboard commands and mouse, also learn to undo mistakes.
- Create visual appeal through text formatting and alignment.
- Modify margins, tabs and insert page numbering.
- Integrate special characters, like mathmatical symbols.
- Create cover pages, insert page breaks, and use outlines to organize your document.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge), e-mail, and Microsoft Word 2019. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- But you can click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $159
No extra information available at this moment.