Gain tips for crafting content to bring your website or blog more visitors, increased sales, and better search rankings. Learn how to develop a website writing style that speaks to your readers’ needs and ensures that your content is clear and easy-to-understand. Discover various forms of multimedia, from images and infographics to slideshows and screencasts, as well as ways to encourage interaction with your readers, such as polls, surveys, and quizzes. Finally, examine ways to make your online copywriting appear as professional and authoritative as possible. By the end of this course, your content will be well on its way to rising to the top of the billions of pages on the Web.
- Identify the three key areas for making effective web content.
- Create outlines for organizing web content and learn tools for ensuring content is plain language and easy to understand.
- Write content that builds relationships with your readers using power words and keywords.
- Learn various types of multimedia that will draw new visitors to your site.
- Become familiar with copyright and trademark laws and identify common writing errors that can lower the value readers place on your web content.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome, or Safari web browser, and Adobe PDF plug-in.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1: Write Effective Web Content - Online
|Start Date||July 13, 2022|
|End Date||August 19, 2022|
#2: Write Effective Web Content - Online
|Start Date||August 17, 2022|
|End Date||September 23, 2022|
#3: Write Effective Web Content - Online
|Start Date||September 14, 2022|
|End Date||October 21, 2022|
Financial Aid Options
- WIOA: For students interested in using WIOA funding, please submit the WIOA application as soon as possible to allow up to 6 weeks for WIOA processing.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
More Info / Contact Us
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below: