Writeriffic 2 – How to Make Money From Your Writing – Online (Self Paced)
If you believe writers must suffer for their art, as so-called writing gurus insist, you’ve accepted a myth. In this highly interactive course, you’ll master the insider methods of writing for personal satisfaction or for publication. You’ll increase your creativity, beat writer’s block, manage time, and know how to pitch ideas to publishers, agents, and editors.
You’ll learn about the business side of writing, including contracts, releases, deductions, and invoices. You’ll investigate the genres that will launch your career or increase your satisfaction with your own advanced writing. Through comprehensive and progressively challenging writing assignments and innovative ways to explore creativity, you’ll increase your self-confidence, overcome obstacles, and understand what it takes to be a writer.
Prerequisite: Writeriffic – Creativity Training for Writers
- Understand and expose some of the myths about the writing life.
- Discover how to self-edit and researching to help improve your work.
- Gain working knowledge of writing for magazines, novels, nonfiction books, and other markets.
- Be able to use time wisely, manage the time for writing, and learn how to market like a pro.
- You will learn the business side of writing as it pertains to writing, advances, royalties, contracts, and agreements.
This course is part of the Advanced Creative Writing Certificate. For more information on this certificate, click here.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge)and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.