Writeriffic – Creativity Training for Writers – Online (Self Paced)
Banish writer’s block forever with these tricks from the published writer’s toolbox.
- Learn about your writer’s voice and begin to express your creativity.
- Identify your reader is and verify that they understand your message.
- Familiarize yourself with genres in fiction and nonfiction writing.
- Get a clear concept of the grammar and production requirements for creating marketable writing.
- Learn how to evaluate your own work and find ways to improve it.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Compatible with PC or Mac. Internet access (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and e-mail.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the “Add to Cart” button for the ‘Self-Paced’ class. This site does not accept payments – you will not be charged here. Create a Username and Password. Once you pay and add your class at the classroom site, you will be verified to access your class after 5PM on Wednesday. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 24
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 2.4
- Fee $149
No extra information available at this moment.