Welcome to the Intensive English Program at Kennesaw State University!
Welcome to the Intensive English Program at Kennesaw State University! Successful completion of our academic preparation program satisfies the English proficiency requirements of KSU and number of other US universities. Please watch these videos from our students, describing their experiences at KSU.
Roberto Escobar – Venezuela
¡Bienvenido al Intensive English Program de la Kennesaw State University! La finalización exitosa de nuestro programa de preparación académica satisface los requisitos de competencia en inglés de KSU y otras universidades de EE. UU. Mire estos videos de nuestros estudiantes, que describen sus experiencias en KSU.
Bem-vindo ao Intensive English Program da Kennesaw State University! A conclusão bem-sucedida de nosso programa de preparação acadêmica atende aos requisitos de proficiência em inglês da KSU e de várias outras universidades dos EUA. Por favor, assista a esses vídeos de nossos alunos, descrevendo suas experiências na KSU.
Bienvenue au Intensive English Program de la Kennesaw State University ! La réussite de notre programme de préparation académique satisfait aux exigences de compétence en anglais de KSU et de nombre d'autres universités américaines. Veuillez regarder ces vidéos de nos étudiants, décrivant leurs expériences à KSU.
Why Come to KSU?
Five reasons why you should join the KSU Intensive English Program:
1. Student-Centered Approach: The IEP recognizes the diversity of our students’ needs and provides them with the necessary tools and resources to thrive academically and socially.
2. Dedicated Staff: The faculty and staff of the Intensive English Program at Kennesaw State University are dedicated to ensuring student success. Each member of the IEP team is exceptionally qualified in his or her specialty. Students who take English courses through KSU’s IEP will have the highest quality instruction and interaction from our courteous, professional, and knowledgeable instructors, directors and staff.
3. Individual Attention: Our Intensive English Program helps every student succeed by providing one-on-one tutoring opportunities and personalized academic and immigration advising.
4. Conditional Admission & TOEFL Waiver Certificate: Successful completion of the High Advanced level in the IEP will meet the English Language Proficiency requirement for admission to KSU. Additionally, interested and qualified students may be admitted conditionally to KSU in advance of their IEP studies if they meet all requirements except for proof of English Language Proficiency.
5. Active Campus Life: The Intensive English Program and Kennesaw State University offer a friendly, welcoming environment. Students can eat in the award-winning Commons, live in modern on-campus housing, get involved with student groups, and exercise in the state of the art Dr. Betty L. Siegel Student Recreation and Activities Center. IEP students are encouraged to participate in scheduled field trips and weekly on-campus socials.
General Facts about KSU & KSU Intensive English Program:
- Kennesaw State University offers more than 150 undergraduate, masters and doctoral degrees to its more than 35,000 students.
- Kennesaw State is the third-largest and fastest growing university in the State of Georgia, and has 13 colleges on two metro Atlanta campuses.
- Since 2009, over 1,400 students from 78 different countries have studied in the KSU Intensive English Program.
- The KSU Intensive English Program has hosted special groups from South Korea, Brazil, Germany, and Mexico. We welcome students from all countries for short-term studies.