Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Accelerate sales and drive new revenue.
Selling follows a defined road. But not all sales professionals were trained in the sales process. That’s where The Fundamentals of Professional Selling program comes to the rescue. Developed by the lead faculty at Coles College of Business Professional Sales Center, the online cohort-based program digs into in the sales process from initial contact to closing the sale.
Equip yourself and your sales force with the skills and knowledge necessary to drive revenue and insure sales success from Day 1.
Take the fast lane to sales success. Register today!
Not ready to register or have interest in a group rate? Fill in the form to download the brochure, request more information and stay up to date.
Designed with You in Mind
- 100% online – Perfect for Working Professionals
- Self-Paced Learning – Take classes at your own speed anytime, anywhere
- Live online “kick-off” and bonus weekly office hours with faculty
- Game-ified Learning Platform – Powered by an award-winning platform, this course makes online learning engaging, relevant, challenging, and, most importantly, fun
Gain Knowledge in the Following Key Topics
- Developing the mindset of top-performing salespeople
- Building the foundational selling process and the required soft skills
- Understanding the buyer’s mindset
- Prospecting strategies and skills
- Presenting value-driven solutions
- Managing customer objections
- Successfully gaining commitment
Add Value to Your Organization
- Boost sales results
- Define product value based on your customer’s needs
- Increase your earning potential as you improve your professional selling expertise
- Earn your Professional Selling digital credential
|Fee||$895 per person|