Welcome to the College of Professional Education at Kennesaw State University. We know life can be complicated, and the one thing we can do to help you create balance is to offer the very best in professional and personal development. Your success is our goal.
City of Roswell
The College of Professional Education (CPE) is pleased to offer City of Roswell employees a 10% discount off CPE course prices. The discount is valid on course fees and those interested may apply the discount to more than one course. Employees do not need prior approval to register and pay for courses and may apply the 10% discount as stated below.
Partner Discount Instructions & Policy
CPE and our partners wish for every eligible student to be successful in their endeavors. The following information is provided to assist you in planning your course pathway.
Where to Start?
- Eligible students are encouraged to explore our website for course details, complete the Student Checklist provided below.
- Student checklist:
- Are there any course prerequisites?
- Are there any pre-assessment tests?
- What books, supplies, exam fees, drug and/or background checks are required? What is the cost?
- Are there additional certification exams available? What are the requirements and costs? Have I reviewed CPE’s FAQs, specifically the Refund and Attendance Policy?
- Eligible students may register and pay personally for courses of their choosing by contacting the CPE Registration Office.
- Full payment of the course fee is required to register for any CPE course.
- Students are also responsible for the purchase of books, supplies, exam fees, drug and/or background checks.
Discount Restrictions for Partner Organizations:
- Discounts may not be combined with other discounts or used towards the purchase of books, supplies, exam fees, drug and/or background checks.
- The discount is not valid for the Pedorthist Certificate program, Osher Lifelong Learning Club Room fees, Social Events, Conference Registrations or group trips organized by CPE.
- The maximum discount is $500.00
- Eligible students may register and pay personally for courses of their choosing by contacting College of Professional Education Registration Office
- Email: email@example.com, Phone: 470-578-6765 (option 1)
- For custom-designed programs or group registrations, please contact Loretta Daniels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone – 470-578-6326