Welcome to Kennesaw State University, Community and Professional Education (CPE). We know life can be complicated, and the one thing we can do to help you create balance is to offer the very best in professional and personal development. Your success is our goal.
City of Roswell
CPE is pleased to offer City of Roswell employees a 20% discount on professional certificate programs owned by CPE and a 10% discount on online courses through Ed2go. The discount is valid on course fees and those interested may apply the discount to more than one course. Employees do not need prior approval to register and pay for courses and may apply the discounts as stated below.
Partner Discount Instructions & Policy
CPE and our partners wish for every eligible student to be successful in their endeavors. The following information is provided to assist you in planning your course pathway.
Where to Start?
- Eligible students are encouraged to explore our website for course details, complete the Student Checklist provided below.
- Student checklist:
- Are there any course prerequisites?
- Are there any pre-assessment tests?
- What books, supplies, exam fees, drug and/or background checks are required? What is the cost?
- Are there additional certification exams available? What are the requirements and costs? Have I reviewed CPE’s FAQs, specifically the Refund and Attendance Policy?
- Eligible students may register and pay personally for courses of their choosing by contacting the CPE Registration Office.
- Full payment of the course fee is required to register for any CPE course.
- Students are also responsible for the purchase of books, supplies, exam fees, drug and/or background checks.
Discount Restrictions for Partner Organizations
- Discounts may not be combined with other discounts or used towards the purchase of books, supplies, exam fees, drug and/or background checks.
- The discount is not valid on Community classes.
- The 20% discount is only valid on professional certificate programs owned by CPE. The 10% discount is only valid on online courses owned by Ed2go.
- Eligible students may register and pay personally for courses of their choosing by contacting CPE’s Registration Office
- Email: KSUProfessional@kennesaw.edu, Phone: 470-578-6765
- For Executive Education, please visit https://www.kennesaw.edu/coles/degrees-programs/executive-education/index.php