See below for a list of IEP courses, the topic, and the level to which they are offered.
- GrammarStrengthens students’ English grammar skills from the intermediate to advances levels.
- ReadingCourses in reading advance from controlled texts to novels and academic literature.
- WritingCourses range from the basics of composition to university-level academic writing.
- Vocabulary & IdiomsExpands the student’s understanding and use of English vocabulary and idioms in a variety of contexts.
- Listening & SpeakingFocuses on social and academic communication and comprehension.
- This is a sample schedule. Class days and times are not guaranteed.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Student proficiency level will be determined by placement exam, writing sample, and oral interview.
- 8:30am-10:00amClass Period 1Class Period 4Class Period 1Class Period 4
- 10:15am-11:45amClass Period 2Class Period 5Class Period 2Class Period 5
- 1:00pm-2:30pmClass Period 3Class Period 6Class Period 3Class Period 6
- ClassClass DescriptionCostText BookClass HoursImportant Note
- Pronunciation & ConversationTeaches students the proper emphasis of words and syllables for effective communication.$200$40
(estimate)Meets 2 hours a week on Friday morning for a total of 6 weeksThis class is offered to students from all levels of study.
Important Note: A minimum number of students will need to enroll in the elective listed above in order to offer that class. If the required number of students do not enroll, all course tuition will be refunded.