CompTIA A+ Certificate
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the growing field of technology? Our CompTIA certificate programs are a great place to start! CompTIA is an internationally-recognized technology association offering vendor-neutral IT certifications. Building on our CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ course, the CompTIA A+ Certificate helps prepare you to take the CompTIA A+ certification through instructor lecture and hands-on activities.
Request More Information
If you would like to receive more information about this program or speak with the program lead, submit your information below:
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in the Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking our CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certificate. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
What You’ll Learn
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components
- Wireless networking protocols and configuration
- Mobile device synchronization
- Cloud computing concepts
- Install and configure motherboards, CPUs, and add-on cards
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Operating System installation
- Security, threats, and vulnerabilities
Upon completion of any of these programs, you will be prepared to sit for the corresponding CompTIA certification exam.
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level and newly-hired technical professionals, including PC support, help desk, and networking professionals
- Career changers
- Recent high school graduates interested in working in the IT field
- College students with an interest in IT
- Sales, operations, or marketing professionals looking to increase their ability to communicate with technical professionals and increase sales in IT-based companies
- Executives who seek better-informed decision making
- Professionals seeking to prepare for the CompTIA certification exams
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
- Click here for more information about Financial Aid
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 10/09/2021
- End Date 02/19/2022
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 80
- Class Sessions 16
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 8
- Fee $1,299
No extra information available at this moment.