Event Planning and Management Certificate
The Event Planning and Management Certificate covers the essentials of hosting and managing memorable, safe, and effective events. Students will explore a wide range of event types from corporate to special events. The program covers topics such as risk management, site selection, contracts, and marketing, and budgeting of various event-types. It’s ideal for anyone looking to start a career in event planning or expand their expertise in the hospitality industry.
Questions? Contact Us
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
- Understanding event types and resources
- Professionalism and ethics
- Projecting and budgeting
- Site selection
- Risk management
- Marketing and promotion
- Legal responsibilities
- Social media
- Event technology
- Security and more
Who Should Enroll:
- New and aspiring managers and experienced planners who want to learn the latest industry trends
- Administrative assistants who plan and coordinate events
- Meeting, conference and event coordinators
- Career-changers seeking education and training
- Those needing event planning and management education to obtain an entry-level position or expand career opportunities in the future
- Professionals working in related fields such as lighting, sound, audio-visual, decor, catering and entertainment
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 01/12/2021
- End Date 03/30/2021
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 36
- Class Sessions 12
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 3.6
- Fee $999
No extra information available at this moment.