Event Planning and Management Certificate
The Event Planning and Management Certificate covers the essentials of hosting and managing memorable, safe, and effective events. Students will explore a wide range of event types from corporate to special events. The program covers topics such as risk management, site selection, contracts, and marketing, and budgeting of various event-types. It’s ideal for anyone looking to start a career in event planning or expand their expertise in the hospitality industry.
Questions? Contact Us
High school diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the Internet are required.
- Understanding event types and resources
- Professionalism and ethics
- Projecting and budgeting
- Site selection
- Risk management
- Marketing and promotion
- Legal responsibilities
- Social media
- Event technology
- Security and more
Who Should Enroll:
- New and aspiring managers and experienced planners who want to learn the latest industry trends
- Administrative assistants who plan and coordinate events
- Meeting, conference and event coordinators
- Career-changers seeking education and training
- Those needing event planning and management education to obtain an entry-level position or expand career opportunities in the future
- Professionals working in related fields such as lighting, sound, audio-visual, decor, catering and entertainment
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
Flex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Do you prefer to learn in our classroom or the comfort of your home? With our new Flex course format, you decide what works best for you. Our courses are taught live at a specific day and time in our clean, socially-distanced classroom and are simultaneously broadcast to our virtual classroom. With this flexible format, you choose one option when you register: to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting remotely. Either way, you get the same quality instruction from an industry professional in a live meeting with other learners.
- Start Date 03/02/2021
- End Date 05/25/2021
- Delivery Flex
- Total Hours 36
- Class Sessions 12
- Location Galleria Center
- City Atlanta, GA
- CEUs 3.6
- Fee $999
No extra information available at this moment.