Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
This is an overview and introductory course of the Human Resource function where students learn the building blocks of effective Human Resource Management. The class will focus on the fundamental Federal laws that affect Human Resources Administration in every company large and small. It will also cover employee relations issues such as compensation, performance management, and discipline.
- The Functions and Roles of Human Resources Management
- Employment Law in Your Workplace
- Effective Recruitment and Selection Techniques
- Basics of Compensation and Benefits
- Talent Development
- Managing Employee Performance
Financial Aid Options
- No options available at this moment.
- Start Date 09/14/2020
- End Date 10/12/2020
- Delivery Classroom
- Total Hours 12
- Class Sessions 4
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 1.2
- Fee $599
No extra information available at this moment.