Revit Architecture Essentials Certificate
Combine your passion for technology and love of design into a rewarding career. Autodesk Revit software is a widely-used building information modeling (BIM) software for producing architectural, interior design, landscape, engineering, and construction drawings. Our Revit Architecture Essentials Certificate will introduce students to the vital functions of the software from the lens of an architect.
The software allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and work with tags, details, and schedules. Revit gives users the ability to develop a design from the ground up, including creating walls, exterior shells, doors, windows, floors, roofs, and more. The software increases productivity in all stages from a building’s concept to construction.
Questions? Contact Us
Working knowledge of computers and access to a computer and the internet are required.
An understanding of architectural terminology is an asset and highly recommended.
What You’ll Learn
- Work with the basic sketching and modeling tools of the software
- Create a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors
- Add floors, ceilings, and roofs to a building model
- Model stairs, railings, and ramps
- Create and annotate construction documents
- Use the viewing commands of the software
This course is helpful for those preparing to sit for the national Autodesk certification exam. However, additional training or work with the software is recommended before pursuing the certification.
Who Should Enroll
- Architectural staff or project managers seeking practical experience with building information modeling
- Drafting professionals who desire to transition from traditional board design and drawing techniques
- Designers and engineers who need state-of-the-art tools
- Individuals considering building information modeling as a career
Financial Aid Options
- Payment Plans
- VA Education Benefits
- Education Loans
Hyflex Delivery Method
For your safety and convenience, we now offer our professional certificate courses in this new format.
Hyflex (Hybrid + Flex):
Our hybrid classes offer a blend of scheduled live course meetings and online coursework. For live meetings, you may register to join the instructor in the physical classroom or join the class meeting online broadcast from your preferred location. You will complete the online coursework on your own while adhering to the course schedule and completion date.
- Start Date 04/17/2021
- End Date 06/26/2021
- Delivery Hyflex
- Total Hours 40
- Class Sessions 10
- Location KSU Center
- City Kennesaw, GA
- CEUs 4
- Fee $1,299
No extra information available at this moment.