Paralegal Certificate – Online
- Understand the common responsibilities and duties of paralegals
- Know how the paralegal field is regulated
- Understand ethics for attorneys and paralegals
- Be familiar with how the American legal system is structured and how it operates
- Be able to perform legal analyses
- Conduct legal interviews
- Understand the duties of a litigation assistant in the four stages of litigation
- Conduct legal research
- Implement guidelines and proper etiquette for legal writing
- Understand methods of formal and informal administrative advocacy
Requirements: This course can be taken on a PC (Windows XP or later) or Mac (OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later). Use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari. Microsoft office is not included in enrollment.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Introduction to Paralegalism, by William Statsky
Paralegal Today: The Legal Team at Work, by Roger Miller and Mary Meinzinger
Access to Westlaw: Legal Solutions
After Successful completion of the course and financial obligation, you will recieve access to the Certified Paralegal Exam review self-study course which includes membership and access to self-study courses.
Note:This course meets one of the requirements for taking the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) Certified Paralegal/Certified Legal Assistant (CP/CLA) certification exam(s). Students must meet additional requirements for eligibility. Eligibility requirements can be found at www.nala.org
For our online course refund policy, click here.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion. There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-6693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Options
- Education Loans
- Delivery Online
- Total Hours 225
- Class Sessions 0
- CEUs 22.5
- Fee $2,995
No extra information available at this moment.