CPE Payment PlansMost of our programs are supported by our Standard four-part payment plan. Three programs, Cisco CCNA, Culinary Apprenticeship, and Medical Assisting, use a Special five-payment plan
Standard:Please read the payment plan guidelines below carefully.
- Any student enrolling in a payment plan will pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00.
- Prior to being enrolled, you will be required to sign a payment plan agreement with the College of Professional Education. Upon signing the agreement, you will be required to pay 25% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee. This will secure your space in the class.
- The remaining 75% of the course fee will be spread over three payments. The first will be due by the first day of class, and the second and third will be spaced out during the course, but all payments must be made prior to the last week of the course.
- If you make a late payment (even one day after the due date), a $50.00 late fee will be added to your account.
- If you fail to complete the payment plan, you will not be allowed to complete the course. Further, any unpaid balances will be turned over to a collection agency. You will be held responsible for the collection agency fees. Fees may vary.
- If you fail to complete the payment plan, you will not be allowed to enroll in any further course until the balance is paid in full.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the payment plan program.
- Refund and Transfer Policy (enrollment fee is non-refundable)
- 100% refund of the total course fee for all withdrawals or transfers made more than three business days (Mon – Fri) before the first day of class.
- 80% of the total course fee refund for all withdrawals or transfers made one or two business days (Mon – Fri) before the first day of class.
- 0% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made the day class begins or any time following.
- Course Information, including the Program Name, Start Date, and In-person or Online Live
- If you qualify for a discount (i.e. KSU student, KSU or CGPE Alumni, or Military)
Special Plan:This plan is only available for the following courses:
- Cisco CCNA
- Medical Assisting
- 25% of the course fee plus the $50 non-refundable enrollment fee) due at the time of enrollment.
- 25% payment due by the first day of course.
- The remaining balance will be divided into three payments over the length of the course, with the final payment due before the last week of the course.
- Culinary Apprenticeship
- $2500 due at the time of enrollment
- $500 is non-refundable
- The remaining balance will be divided into five monthly payments over the length of the course, with the final payment due before the last week of the course.